The iQube is the world's first rapidly customizable, mobile game-based learning platform. Organizational training departments can instantly:
- Upload and deliver any form of learning media to the iPod, iPhone, or iPad, including PowerPoint files, Word Documents, PDF file, Video, web pages and other passive instructional media.
- Increase retention and boost learner motivation by creating, in minutes, a variety of engaging learning games and competitions in any language that players can access instantly, play them offline and then sync up their scores at their next internet connection.
- Certify learning achievement using customizable, instructionally effective tests and assessments linked to Certificates of Achievement and a Continuous Learning Unit (CLU) management system.
iQube learning competitions have proven successful in increasing learner engagement across a broad spectrum of organizational training initiatives including:
- Product training for salespeople on the move
- Channel training for mobile partners and distributers
- Military education for troops in the field
- Multi-media language training
- Policy, procedure, best practices training for employees
Target Audience: Organizational Training Professionals