- Crystal Decisions, while preparing to
launch a new version of their flagship
product Crystal Enterprise 9.0, needed
a faster, better way to help their tech
support reps learn the product. They called
on QBI and we helped them build an effective,
interactive WBT program for a fraction
of traditional costs.
- A unique feature of this program is
the "Final Challenge" area
a collection of standardized games which
serves as a post-test.
Design Automation (EDA)
- Cadence Design Systems, a leading electronic
design tool organization, needed help
boosting the knowledge of non-technical
employees around the globe. They wanted
to help them understand how their design
tools helped semi-conductor clients solve
- One of the unique features of this project
is the use of an animated character throughout
To Time Manager
- Clients looking for ways to reduce costly
classroom-training time have turned to
eLearning and "blended" learning
combining elements from WBT and
instructor-led classrooms even
- This module represents one of QBI's
soft-skills programs that can be taught
in the classroom or online,
- Agilent Technologies was launching a
new family of network testing products
and was under the gun to produce an interactive
WBT program to accompany those products.
In addition, this program had to be easily
translated for a Japanese audience.
- One of the unique features of this course
is that it was built in less than six
weeks using a beta version of the QBI
course authoring software.